BDSF and DIN EN ISO / IEC 17024 certified expert for measurement, control and automation technology
Technical expert for measurement, control and automation technology, home and building automation
BDSF and DIN EN ISO / IEC 17024 certified
The extent of the damage and the amount. Expertise on deficiencies, value, provided services and on specific questions. Review of: - Equipment and systems for measurement, control, and automation technology, - Complex systems of house and building automation. - Device hardware and software in the private and industrial sector
Privat and court reports
- Cause, - Defect detection, - Proofing method, - System analysis, - Value and cost calculation.
Formulation of questionnaires for judicial, business or private clients.
As an international technical expert office, I offer qualified expert services in a broad range of activities.
- Devices and systems of measurement, control, regulation and automation technology.
as well as complex systems of house and building automation. - Hardware and software in private and industrial sectors,
Functional assessment of the technical scientific background as well as the evaluation of:
- Control systems:
These include control and regulating devices in their design, functionality and their use in automated
systems or processes.
This includes the hardware and software with the peripheral systems, as well as the control and
control strategies for the system or for the process. - Automated plants or processes of various kinds in different areas: These include automated processes and systems of various kinds in the house and building sector
as well as in production and production technology.
A documentation for the protection against misuse is used to record the condition before commencing work, taking into account existing or expected damage or deficiencies resulting from the execution of the measure. A evidence collection method thus documents the current state in the form of an expert report. If the state subsequently changes, the proofs of the state at the time of the evidence collection are fixed.
When, for example, an evidence collection is required:
- If you must prove that a device or a machine has a defect. - If you want to use the current state of the machine or plant because the structural condition of the
machine or system is to be changed.
However, evidence collection can also be assigned in the context of judicial proceedings.
In many areas an independent and objective assessment of plant and facts is often necessary: - Contractual differences of opinion due to poor performance - Verification of a service in terms of functional and tendering characteristics.
The actual situation is recorded by the technical expert, compared with the contractual performance or with the tender and evaluated.
The result of the examination serves as the basis for the further decision-making process.
For damage control, - first the actual state is recorded as a basis, - subsequently determine the cause of the damage and - finally, the cost of restoration and any further measures should be determined.
The technical expertise give a clear overview of all relevant points so that a correct damage regulation can take place.
Various documents are available for download from the DiWiTech expert office: Dr. Dieter Pfannstiel's contact card, Dr. Dieter Pfannstiel's contact details as vCard for Outlook as well as the DiWiTech company brochure.
- To town center Breitenbach. - After "Raiffeisen" (right side) turn left into Gartenstrasse (direction “Tierarztpraxis”, before "Elektro Reidt"). - Go through the Gartenstrasse until the end. - Turn left into "Am Guten Strauch". - Third house on the right - House no. 4
In Breitenbach, comming from east:
- To town center Breitenbach. - After "Metzgerei Köhler" (left side) turn right into Gartenstrasse (direction “Tierarztpraxis”, after "Elektro Reidt"). - Go through the Gartenstrasse until the end. - Turn left into "Am Guten Strauch". - Third house on the right - House no. 4.